Black lives matter, I'm willing to stand up and use my voice to shine light on racism - Justin Bieber



Canadian born singer, Justin Bieber is clearly passing through a phase in life. First he cancelled his tour, began going to church and now he's identifying with the Black Lives Matter movement.

Not long ago, he shared a post with the Black Live Matter logo and a caption that reads, 'I am a white Canadian and I will never know what it feels like to be an african American but what I do know is I am willing to stand up and use my voice to shine light on racism, because it's a real thing and it's more prevalent now than I have ever seen in my lifetime.. we are all Gods children and we are ALL EQUAL'.

Comments

Most Read Posts

Our Sweat, Blood and Tears could become Energy Sources of the Future

57 things Buhari's Administration has done - Presidency Lists them (See Complete List)

Chelsea starlet Tammy Abraham to dump England for Nigeria - NFF claims

Drake reportedly has a new girlfriend and her body has got everyone talking (photos)

Pastor E. A Adeboye birthday message to Bishop Oyedepo - Calls him Rolls Royce of Bishops